Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thor!

I am sure by now most of you have seen the picture of Chris Hemsworth as Thor.

Well Marvel has released a new official image of the trio Thor, Odin, and Loki. I have to say Anthony Hopkins is Odin, he looks perfect for the part, and I am damn sure he is going to truly deliver like he always does in his films. Tom Hiddleston looks also perfect as Loki, he looks so sinister, only thing missing is his famous horn helmet which I am sure they have it somewhere along side Thor's helmet.
Thor comes to theaters May 6, 2011, that's only 10 months away. I am pretty sure they will have some sort of teaser trailer next weekend in the San Diego Comic-Con, which unfortunately I will not be attending. But I am sure I will hear about it and post it up right away.



No comments:

Post a Comment