Monday, June 28, 2010

Toy Story 3 Review



Now I know I am about a 2 weeks behind but couldn't see the movie on opening night because it sold out so I ended up watching it this past Friday. There has never been a movie for me that has touched me like Toy Story 3 did. Yes, there are movies like Wall-E and Up, which have sentimental moments, and are just pure greatness but Toy Story 3 is more then greatness, it is just pure perfection, and of course it's Pixar so you know you will at least tear up.

Toy Story 3 brings back some of our old toy friends in a brand new adventure. It's been 11 years since Toy Story 2 and 15 from the original Toy Story (really that long? I feel old now), and Andy is now 17 years old and going away to College. And the Toys get sent to a daycare center called Sunnyside Daycare. There is a dilemma and have to return home before Andy leaves. Now i will not say much because I don't want to give up anything, but it is a most watch movie.

This movie has everything, from action (Buzz and Woody are the greatest action heroes ever), to sentimental moments. You will definitely laugh and cry throughout the movie. Spanish speaking Buzz will crack you up. Now I'm turning 22 in about 3 weeks and i have never in my life cried or shed a tear in a movie before, I've gotten upset but never cried. My record unfortunately ended on Friday, I didn't cried hysterically, but I did teared up (a lot). This is one of the greatest movies Pixar has ever made. The graphics surpassed the other Pixar films. I was even surprise how the toys change when they are talking to each other to when they act like toys. (When they talk to each other they look alive, and when they act like toys they look plastic). I give this movie 5 Hatches out of 5.



This movie is incredible, it reminded me to the Lost finale. Everyone has to see it, and if you don't even shed one tear you are heartless! LOL, I'm just kidding but seriously there is something wrong if you don't even feel one tiny bit sad at the end of this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment